Friday, March 24, 2017

Committed has a Website



You are cordially invited to visit CommittedBook.com to read about our book on involuntary psychiatric care.  There are links to reviews, radio shows, and some stuff about us and where we'll be speaking.

I hope you like the new website.

And while I have your attention, I'd like to send you to a personal essay in the New England Journal of Medicine by Dr. Adam Hill.  He talks about fighting stigma and his own struggles with depression and alcoholism.  My kudos to Dr. Hill. Medicine is not a gentle world and I admire his bravery in making his struggles so public.

1 comment:

Max Smith said...

Thanks for suggesting Online Marriage and family therapist Your post was very nice,thanks again for sharing your information with us,it was helpfull to me.